Monday, July 28, 2014

Turning to God

HEY EVERYBODY!!! What's up? So, If no one knows, I'm a Christian. I'm a follower of God! I love him! And he is my 1#. So I'm going to tall about some kind of challenge he put me in and how I dealt with it. Hope this helps you!

Every week day I do a bible study called Sword Study. Every year they pick a book of the bible and we read it, learn about it, write the chapter and all kinds of fun things. Well, I was doing my bible study and we were talking about people who wouldn't turn to him when they're scared or mad or in trouble. Well, after that a couple hours later I couldn't find my iPod. I was scared that it would be lost forever. Part of me said "Ellie it's okay. Who cares about it anyway. Just let it go." Another part of me said, "I want to find it. I talked to my friends on that thing." To get my mind off it for a while I watched a movie, went outside, and played with my brother. A little bit later I realized, I'm stressed and mad and kinda sad, but I'm relying on the tv, and my rope outside, and so many other things to help me. What I really needed was God. I was turning to other things rather than God. I was so busy thinking about finding my iPod I just totally forgot about praying to God or spending time with him. So, don't do what I did. Have you ever a experience like that? What did you do? What did you learn?


Peace and Love,
                            Ellie;P

No comments:

Post a Comment