Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Olympics Tag :D


HELLO EVERYBODY!
THIS IS THE BONUS POST I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO!

It's the Olympics Tag. I love the Olympics. We've been watching it all these couple weeks. It's something I always look forward too. So, I'm going to do this Olympics Tag because I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! WOO HOO! I'm so pumped. Except who is like dying cause they know it's going to end tomorrow. I'm so sad. Ugh. Don't leave me the Olympics.



RULES: 
-Use the Blogging Olympics image (or make your own)
-Thank the person who tagged you and list the rules
-Answer the Olympics themed questions (feel free to make your own!)
-Tag others! 

Oh btw I wasn't even tagged by someone. I just did it, so yeah. :P

1. TEAM? 
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!

2. IF YOU COULD COMPETE IN AN EVENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
Well, uh gymnastics! But other than that I'd love to do swimming or volleyball. Or diving.

3. FAVORITE EVENT TO WATCH? 
Of course, I love watching gymnastics. I also love swimming, diving, and volleyball. (Sorry if all the answers are the same)


4. OLYMPIAN YOU MOST ADMIRE? 
Uh....ALY RAISMAN. SIMONE BILES. AND PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THE GYMNASTS.

Image result for Aly Raisman and Simone Biles

5. WHAT SPORTS DO YOU CURRENTLY PLAY?
GYMNASTICS! :)

6. SUMMER OR WINTER OLYMPICS?
SUMMER. I love Winter, but Summer is just the best. Mainly, because gymnastics and swimming are it. But still the summer Olympics seem so more celebrative. I love it.

8. A SPORT THAT SHOULD BE IN THE OLYMPICS? 
Hm...I really think that every sport I can think of in it. Except baseball, but I don't think it should be. Maybe. IDK. Yeah I don't know anything.

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD RIGHT BEFORE YOU WERE ABOUT TO COMPETE IN THE OLYMPICS? 
I would be thinking, "Ellie, try really hard to get a gold, silver, or a bronze, but most of all have fun with your teammates. And just do your best to Ellie."

10. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE A LOCATION FOR THE OLYMPICS, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
I want to see it in China again. Maybe Italy. That'd be cool. Or Hawii. Or the Bahamas. Or...Scotland. Anywhere really. I love to see the different cultures in the countries when the Olympics come on.


I have two extra questions IF you want to answer them you can.

11. WHAT IS THE MOST BORING SPORT YOU'VE SEEN IN THE OLYMPICS?
I'd say the Horse races. That was bad.

12. IF YOU COULD RESPRESENT ANY OTHER COUNTRY BESIDES THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well I gotta cut these down. For gymnastics I would want to be Russia cause they are good at it. Swimming, I don't know Australia I guess. And running, Nigeria.


Yeah..!!!!

I tag anyone. Don't be shy. DO IT IF YOU WANT.

And comment if you've been watching the Olympics and what's your favorite sport to watch?

bouncing in to say bye,
                               bernie


6 comments:

  1. I want to do this if thats okay! Because I really love the olympics!!! And Tags!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can! I'll be excited to read it. :) I do too! And tags too! :) Thanks Kiley for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ellie,
    I just found your blog and was intrigued that someone else has been obsessed with watching the olympics too :) I love watching the gymnastics, swimming, and diving portions; but the gymnastics are my sister's and my favorite.
    Glitzy Girl
    P.S. As a gymnast, do you ever try any of the olympic type routines on a smaller scale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's awesome. Me too. If you like the Olympics, I'd love to hear more from you! :) I love all of those sports. They really are the best. Thanks for commenting.

      I'm a beginner so I can't do anything they do yet. But I do sometimes make a homemade beam in my living room and try to do a routine. I also make up my own floor routines! :) Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  3. That's great you are original with your own routines. I am impressed with any sort of gymnastics feat, only because I'm sure it must take so much confidence and stamina to do routines of any sort.
    Glitzy Girl.

    ReplyDelete