Friday, September 15, 2017

Why I Blog // I want to be here for you

I've been thinking a lot about why I blog. The ultimate reason why I blog is to be a light for Christ. Talking face to face with others about Christ is something I always struggle with and while I still need to work on that I feel like I can do that on here much better.. I want to encourage and help people become closer to Jesus. And encourage me. Lol  most of the time I talk about a particular spiritual topic on my blog is because I NEED TO HEAR IT TOO.
   We all have struggles in life and I just want to be there for others and be an encouragement. I've had many instances where a little encouragement from a friend made sooo such a difference. It's funny how such a small deed means soo much more to that person than we think. I want to do that for others. I want to encourage them in their faith.
   I feel like I haven't been doing much of encouraging and uplifting on this blog lately. Well firstly, I feel like I haven't been blogging as frequently as I used to a year ago. I feel like whenever I finally post it's just about me and what's going on. And that's totally okay, but I've realized that's not my whole purpose in this blog. Although I love talking to you guys about my life and exciting things I want to do more. but I also want to help and encourage you. I want to get to know you better. I want to have a relationship with you. Be a friend to you. Help you with your relationship with God. And it not only helps you but me too.
    And even if I don't get much viewers I won't care. I'll be happy that I could give encouragement to just one person. Cause it means SOO much more than you think, ya'll.
    So there's my little rambling of what I've been thinking about lately. I'm thankful for every viewer and commenter on my blog. Let me just tell you, YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY UP. Every comment means SOOO much. It encourages me soooo much. Thank youuuu!!
    I hope in exchange I can encourage you. If you just need someone right now, I'm here. I'm definitely not perfect, but my Father is. Everything I say is inspired by Him and He gives me all the words to say.

If you have any prayers or comments I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for reading guys!!
bouncing in to say bye,
                                   Bernie

11 comments:

  1. There have been so many points in my blogging career where I've felt like what I'm doing is doing nothing. I get discouraged really easily. That's when I have to remember the times where people have been encouraged in some way by my work. It's not everyday, but the times that it happens make it worth it.
    When your purpose is to encourage other people, you are not doing it in vain. I'm proud of you for continuing to do it, even when it's hard!

    I used to blog over at Victory, but I changed blogs and now I'm over at Lauren Elizabeth. I would love if you would check out my new blog, and I hope we can encourage each other! I really just find it a treasure when I find a Christian blogger because they are getting harder to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally. It makes it all worth it. Thank you for the encouragement! It means so much :)

      Yes I'll totally check your blog out. I think I used to follow your old blog but I didn't know you changed. Yes totally. Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. I thought I'd just tell you what your blog means. It's pretty silly, actually, but whenever I see a new post, and your blog title, I get a favorite song of mine in my head. The lyrics, "With joy in my heart and a spring in my step", say 'spring' instead of 'bounce', but I get the song in my head all the same. So thanks for your blog title! :)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ellie,

    Some of your blog posts have been such an encouragement to me, girl. And I do have a few prayer requests...I'll chat you them. Maybe one day soon we can chat a little? Thank you so much for caring!

    Love
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! You certainly as well. Your content on your blog is really inspiring :) Okay yes, I'd love to talk to you. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog, and have only read this post thus far. Thanks so much for sharing this it was just what I needed to hear. I thoroughly encouraged!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad I could encourage you!! You encouraged me!! :D Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. You have such a sweet and kind soul. Don't be hard on yourself. I appericate your words and your corner on the interweb! Happy holidays!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just sweet and heartwarming! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete