HEY PEOPLE! Here is another blog challenge post! I was extremely excited for this one cause I did 10 random facts about me about a month ago but forgot some of my main random facts. So let us begin!
1. I roll my tongue when I'm concentrating. I'm not ashamed about it either! I was rolling my tongue just today when I was playing this kind of hard piece on the piano.
2. I'm left-handed! COMMENT IS YOU ARE LEFT-HANDED! #proudlefthander
3. I not only give personalities to numbers but also to keys on the piano. C is like the popular one! D is liked by E and C and he's a little strange. E is kind of like C but really nice and calm. F is best friends with E and is calm. G is best friends with C and kind of the cool guy. A is very super nice! B is really super strange (ya know cause the B sounds the strangest out of the all the white keys hehe)
4. I don't like cheese on sandwiches but I like macaroni and cheese and subway sandwiches with cheese.
5. I love dry eraser boards!
6. I the summer I sleep with a sheet and quilt and a comforter. I sometimes get hot with all those though.
7. I like really unknown music bands. (Like Gardiner Sisters and Royal Tailor)
8. I LOVE 19 KIDS AND COUNTING! We also went to a homeschool conference and they were there to!
8. I have a boyfriend. MY DOG!
9. I love mysteries!
10. Lately, I've been not changing into my day clothes until like an hour before we have to leave.
So there ya go! I'm very proud that I didn't copy any facts from last time! YA!
What are some random facts about you? Do you like 19 kids and counting? Do you not change into day clothes until you have to leave? What hand are you? Do you have personalities for the piano keys?