Sunday, April 26, 2015

Guest Post: Ashley:)

Hello everyone!
I want to start by giving Ellie a HUGE thank you for inviting me to do a guest post on her blog. :)
I have a new store called Ashley's Crochet Corner! You can click on the the name and it will take you to it. :) I can make headbands with flowers, pot holders, and baby hats. If enough people are interested, I will make fingerless gloves. ( I don't make them because we don't like to wear them.) But if you know someone that would like fingerless gloves, or you would like some, I would be happy to make them for you. :) Also, in the making are baby booties! If you know anyone that has a baby and needs some shoes for them, please tell them about me. :)
Please follow my crochet store/blog! :) And I would love it if you all would leave a comment. :)
And just in case you didn't know about my blog, it's Precious Moments. I would love it if you all followed my blog and left a comment because I just love getting comments. :D
Thank you again Ellie for allowing me to do this guest post :)
Have a good and godly day!

In the Lord's love mercy,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment