Friday, September 18, 2015

Bernie's Random Ramblings #2 My Egyptian Dog who Wears Mascara.

HAY HAY HAY!
I do apologize friends. I haven't posted my Heartie Obsession Post yet.
I will soon.
I have a lot of photography I need to show you though.
So today I'm doing another Bernie's Random Ramblings.
I think this is a rambling so here we go.
This is my dog Rudo. He's a beagle. His name means love in South Africa.

Since he's a beagle he's very curious. And hungry. He eats anything. From dog food to radio cords.

If I accidently hit him or something when he licks your hand that means he forgives you.

I love him so much! He's so entertaining! I love how he looks at me when I go outside to take him back inside. He looks at me like I'm his hero.

We also say he has mascara on. Cause doesn't it look like it. I got an Egyptian dog who wears mascara. Jealous? Lol ;P

Do you have a dog?
If so, what kind?
Do you think this is a rambling?
 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Yep, we have a dog. It's a German short haired pointer. We love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUDO IS SOOOOO CUTTTTE!!!
    I have a flat-coated retriever (a little-known breed, but think of it as a black golden retriever) named Stella! She is very friendly.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adopted a beagle! Her name is Ellie (hehe). She looks exactly like Rudo! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! I love beagles! Her name is Ellie! Oh my goodness that's so cool! Could you email a picture of her? That's awesome! ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww, I love Rudo! LOL, I love the title of the post! ;)
    Yep, I have 2 dogs. Skittles and Remi. Skittles is a Red Heeler and Remi is a Red Heeler Black Lab mix. :)

    ReplyDelete