Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Countdown till Christmas #2 post

8 more days till Christmas! Sorry I skipped a day. I will try very hard and do my best not to skip another day. Sorry.
Today marks 8 till Christmas. So, I'm back at it again. Today I'm doing.....
 
 
10 Reasons why I love Christmas
1.  Jesus birth. It's all about him and how came into the world to save us from our sins.                                                                                                                                            
2.   The spirit. The joy, craziness in town, loving care, the thankfulness. It's all happy!                                                                                                                                                  
3. The lights. Lit houses with Christmas trees along with their ornaments that take them back to that day.
4.  The gifts. Not just the ones you receive but the ones you give. The smile you see when you give your sibling or parent something they've always wanted.
5. Your family. It that time when you hang out and laugh with your family.
6. The food. Yeah you get fatter but you good food.
7. The music. "All I want for Christmas is you" "Away in a manger no crib for a bed"
8. The plays. The little tiny cute kids that sing loud and look at you like they're having the best time.
9. The cards. The beautiful pictures of you awesome friends with their awesome family. Getting to see their face again just makes me smile.
10. The book and movies. The movies and books about Jesus and many other creative stuff.
 
So, I hope you like it! 1# is the most important thing about Christmas. Jesus. So, stay and I might give my opinion about what Christmas is all about. Thanks for reading!
 
Peace and Love,
                     Bernie;P

No comments:

Post a Comment