MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!
Tonight we're going to a Christmas Eve service at 11:00.
We usually go a little later because we have a Christmas party at my aunts.
And tomorrow is Christmas!
Where we can celebrate Jesus birth with all of our family.
And we get to open this giant present that's been sitting here for a day.
And I get to see my families faces when they open the present I picked out for them.
Ahh the joys of Christmas!
Well today is the.......
And my last interviewer is.....
Shelby from Every Bit of Lovely
1. What is one of your favorite Christmas memories?
One of my favorite Christmas memories is probably when my Grandma took my sister (Shealynn), my Aunt, and I to go watch the Nutcracker.
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie to bake and eat?
My favorite Christmas cookie to bake and eat would probably be Cathedral Cookies! :)
3. Describe one of your favorite Christmas ornaments?
One of my favorite Christmas ornaments is one that one of my best friends made me. It is almost shaped like a star and it has really fine pretty designs on it.
4. Do you have a Real tree or fake tree?
We have a real tree!
5. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Hmm, probably Mary Did You Know! :)
6. One Christmas present you're really excited to give to someone?
I am really excited about giving my best friend her present I got for her. She loves monopoly and Doctor Who. So, I got her a 50th Collectors Edition Doctor Who Monopoly set! :)
7. One Christmas present you really want?
Wow, this is a hard one. I really don't know!
8. Favorite thing that totally gets you in the Christmas mood?
Christmas music! That always gets me in the Christmas mood.
9. Favorite thing to do around Christmas time?
My favorite thing to do around Christmas time is probably decorating. I love decorating the tree and setting up the nativity scene! :)
10. Have your ever slept under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve?
I have never slept under the tree on Christmas Eve. We have this tradition that the night we decorate the tree we sleep under it! :)
11. Favorite Christmas food you eat at Christmas dinner?
Probably my Mom's green beans with bacon and mushrooms! :)
12. Have you ever been to a Candle Light Service later than 9:30?
I have never been to a Candle Light Service.
13. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is when my family and I go and look at Christmas lights. :)
14. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! I have had a white Christmas before! :)
15. Favorite Christmas artist?
Probably Pentatonix. :)
Thank you Shelby for doing this with me!
And have a HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!