Monday, December 7, 2015

Daily December / Christmas Playlist

HEYY YA'LL!
Today is Christmas Playlist.
So here we go!
 
Christmas Is/ Francesca Battistelli
This is like LIFE. So true and I love it!
 
I usually don't like these kind of songs because they're WAYY to slow, but she keeps me excited.
 
Go, Tell it On the Mountain/ Francesca Battistelli
I love the tune!
 
Joy/ 1 Girl Nation
I just love this song! They like sing GREAT.
 
This song gets a little weird at first, but it's like so unique and awesome! Listen ya'll!
 
Let it Go/ Frozen
Lol can't leave this out. :P
 
I love this guys voice. :)
 
Ding Dong Merrily On High/ Rend Collective
I LOVE THIS TUNE! I love fast Christmas songs like this! ;)
 
Oh Holy Night/ Rend Collective
I love this song so much! :)
 
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree and Jingle Bell Rock/ Michael Buble and Carly Rae Jepson
Dude like these vocals are the bomb.
 
I just love the harmony and the voices!
 
Born Tonight/ Jamie Grace
I was looking for some kind of Christmas song that I like of her. This song is awesome. So true :)
 
So this is it!
I've mostly just been listening to the radio and Frachesca so most of these songs I said I'm like I need to listen to these again! Listen to em guys. They're awesome! Thanks for reading!
 
What's your favorite song out of all these?
What's your favorite Christmas song?
Who's your favorite Christmas singer?
 
Out of all these I like A Very A Capella Christmas right now.
Mine is Christmas Is.
I love Francesca Battistelli, but I like Michael Buble, Rend Collective and 1 Girl Nation too!
I love all of them! hehe :P
 
Yours Truly,
                       Ellie R.

No comments:

Post a Comment