HELLO! So, I was nominated by Sarah. It's warm hugs time! Let's go! By the way, Thanks Sarah!
1. Follow the blog that tagged you (optional)
2. Post 2 or more
pictures that include your favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs. (They can also be your own edits or pictures)
3. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the blogger's ten questions related to characters, books, movies, or lyrics.
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.
1. Which fictional character relates/speaks to you the most?
WOW! I can't think on these questions. I would think Anna from Frozen cause I love guest! I a little afraid of things, but mostly I just be me! I also in my perspective think I'm pretty nice.
2. What lyric from a song describes you the most? (or song, if that's too vague)
"Who say's I can't wear my converse with my dress" "LaLa Land" By Demi Lovato!
3. Whose character change is your favorite? ( Like how Elsa found\ her strength and became the girl she is)
Uhhhh..... I really like how Thor changed into a prideful guy into a humble man. That's all I can think of.
4. Has any kind of book or story made you realize something or changed your opinion about something?
5. Which character death made you the most sad?
I have no idea....... So, Bianca from Percy Jackson series
6. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why?
Frozen: The first Disney movie to teach girls that you don't need a man to save you. Sisters before Misters! Lol
7. Favorite song from a Disney musical and why?
Either "Be my Guest" in Beauty and the Beast or "Do you want to build a snowman in Frozen.
8. Favorite lyric from a Disney musical song and why?
As much as I have thought about this I have no idea so I rely on Frozen. "I think some company is overdo. I have no idea why because I think it just sounds cool I guess!
9. What are your two favorite songs from Frozen? (Because 'Let it Go' is a number one choice)
"Do you want to build a snowman"
10. If you could make a sequel to any Disney move, which one would it be?
Camp Rock 3! Yep I still like that movie! ;)
1. What is your favorite sifi movie?
2. What is your favorite show?
3. Who is your tv/movie admirer.
4. What your favorite musical?
5. Worst depression moment because of something in a book/movie etc. and why?
6. Favorite book series?
7. Last movie you saw at the theaters?
8. Favorite movie/book scene?
9. A song that describes you?
10. Favorite character In a book/movie etc.
Rebecca from Rebecca's Random Ramblings
Sarah from Forever Changed
Grace from Daughter of Jesus
Michelle from A songwriters journey
Hope you like the answers and question! Thanks!
Peace and Love,