Monday, June 9, 2014

10 Fashion Must-Haves

Okay..! Hey guys! Soooo, I LOVE FASHION! Although I like sports I love fashion too! I'm going to do a post called "10 Fashion Must-Haves! Let's start!
P.S. I'll also say why I must have it and I may post a pic of it! Thanks!

1. MY BOW!
I LOVE MY BOWS! That's all I gotta say! I LOVE BOWS NO MATTER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE I LOVE THEM!
2. My converse!
I'm in love!
3. My green tank top.
I like it because whenever I have a shirt to short or I just don't like it I put the tank top over and it looks better!

4. My Realities Perfume!
I love it because whenever I might smell bad I know my perfume is covering it up lol jk.
5. My polka dotted dress!
I love polka dots so I love this dress! It's cute, comfortable, and awesome! This picture is just a dress that looks kinda like it.
6.  My hair ties and monster loom bracelets!
I love them! My hair ties are cute and whenever I need it. It's right on my wrist! My monster loom bracelet are also cute for any kind of outfit!
7. My skittles lip smacker
Whenever I just feel like it I overload on the lip smacker and it looks really good! I gotta say!
8. My white Capri pants.
They go a little over my knees and I can wear them over dresses, long shirts, or skirts! Annd their cute!

9. My socks!
I'm really getting cray cray with the socks now cause I can never find matching pairs. So I wear not matching socks. So yeah! Their cool!
10. Finally............................My signature pose! I smile, peace sign, anything that can cheer someone up! It's something that you have to have! I thought this picture was soo cute!



I also want to share this 5 fashion must-haves by 1 girl nation!









That's all everybody! Hope you liked it!

Peace and Love,
                         Ellie(:



No comments:

Post a Comment