Hello A Bounce in Your Step Readers!
Happy Sunday! Before you read any farther, you should know that this is not the owner of this blog, Bernie. If you've been following this blog for awhile, you might remember that Bernie's annoying sister hacked her blog on her birthday. And if you follow my blog, she did the same to me. Well, I'm back today since it is May 15th, officially declared "National Bernie Day" by the President of the United... no, just kidding. But it SHOULD be!
So hello, I am Sarah from Forever Changed, Ellie's boring teenage sister. Off the Bernie subject, you might remember that I like lists. And since 14 is the lucky number today, I'm going to post 14 facts that you might not know about the birthday girl.
1. I called her "Fluffy" when we were toddlers. Not sure why, but my mom will never let go of that nickname as long as we're alive. Nowadays, her nicknames are much funnier.
2. She is obsessed with Christian rap. This is a thing that I don't grasp, but she and Danny, the bro, love rappers like Lecrae and KB. And yet, she doesn't really listen to any other music. I call her gangsta.
3. She was into many hobbies, like singing, dancing, and cooking, before she started doing gymnastics. And now, all those other hobbies are a thing of the past. For her birthday, Dad made her a homemade beam.
4. Her middle name is Bernice. You might have known that? It's one of the reasons why her nickname is Bernie, since "Bernie" is a bit of a combination between "Ellie" and "Bernice."
5. I just had to tell her to stop spying on me. I think she knows I'm doing this now. Shhh....
6. Danny had a brilliant idea to purchase Lecrae's newest mixtape "Church Clothes 3". And ever since then she's been making funny lip-sync videos. But I must admit, she's a good lip-sync rapper.
7. Her first man was Daniel Lissing, the guy who plays Jack Thornton on When Calls the Heart. I don't blame her. He was a catch. (Just because he played Jack. I mean, who doesn't love that Mounty?)
8. Her best friend is also named Ellie and is just about as crazy as her. I know it's hard to believe. They call themselves the "Ellie Squad."
9. She is extremely neat and has the urge to clean every mess up before she can get anything done. This is a slightly bad arrangement since I make messes unintentionally and it doesn't bother me. But I made sure our room was clean for her birthday. Aren't I nice? Haha.
10. Following our obsession with the Avengers, Ellie dumped Jack for Captain America. Cold, I know. But don't worry, the Steve Rogers is a good man.
11. When at home, you can catch her playing whiffle ball with our brother. Which is another reason why she's nice. Danny loves baseball, but he can get a tad bit competitive. They love playing together and their names can get pretty interesting.
12. She despises the song "NO" by Megan Trainor, even though I love it. But she gets me back by obsessing over "Crowns and Thorns" by KB, a song that I can't stand.
13. She's a great writer, which you all knew, I know. What's great about it is that God inspires her writing. It makes it all the more beautiful. I'm so proud of her.
14. And I better stop writing so I can finish making my part of her birthday dinner. Mashed potatoes.
Hope you enjoyed this post! Did you know any of these facts? Drop a comment and wish a happy (or belated) birthday!