Friday, May 13, 2016

What I like about The Secret Place.

Hey guys!
Today I'm going to start off a little new series called..
What I Love About This Song.
I'm not a big music listener, but whenever I listen to Christian music I love it.
Me and my brother also love rap, but I'm not gonna talk about that.
I love peaceful music.
So my first song is Secret Place by Phil Wickham.
I already featured the lyrics in a post right here.
 
 
I love this song because it really shows how eager we should be when we are in hard times.
Sometimes life is just hard. And we try to cure it with things we love.
Like movies, writing, reading, or food.
But we need to focus are eyes are Christ.
That he will be there for us.
It says in verse 2,
                               You are my only hope                          
       You are the Rock on which I stand
                           You will not let me go                     
        I know that I am safe inside Your hands
When you are just tired of fighting something that is just making you mad.
Or fighting something that is making you said.
God is there.
And you are safe with him.
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged," Deuteronomy 31 says.
Better is a moment that I spend with You
Than a million other days away
I'm running, I'm running
I'm running to the secret place
I love these lines because it's so true.
Better is a moment with you than a million other days.
It reminds me of that song Better is One Day
Better is one day in your courts
Better is one day in your house
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere.
I love that song!
 
I hope you like this song too! And maybe get a better understanding too.
To know that you are safe in God's hands. 
And that with God is better than anything.
 
Here is the song for you to listen too:
 
 
Hope you like!
Comment if you want some more! :)
 
Thanks guys!
 
 
bouncing in to say bye,
                                 bernie



1 comment:

  1. LOVED this post! :D I really hope you do more posts like this. ;)

    ReplyDelete