Today you will be reading about my brother!
I understand that I talk a lot about my awesome relatives so now it's time to get to know them better!
I asked my first interviewer: Danny 12 questions that he will answer for you.
Let's get started!
Daniel (Danny who we always call him) is 12 and loves baseball and all sports.
1. What sport player inspires you the most? And Why?
Tim Tebow because he is the only player who has stood up for Jesus.
2. What is your favorite joke?
Why does Ed Sherran not have a girlfriend. Because Sheeran.
3.If you could live with any animal what would it be?
A grizzly bear
4.If you could live in any movie what would it be?
After debating between When Calls the Heart and Hobbit, Danny chooses Hobbit
5. What is your dream car?
A four door blue chevy truck with monster wheels.
6. If you could lose any sense what would it be?
7. What is your favorite toddler song?
Little Einstein's Remix
8. What is tv show or movie role model and why?
Captain America Steve Rogers because he is super buff and he doesn't have any high power weapons he just has his fist. Which kinda is a high powered weapon but whatever.
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
Taco Bell. "I could eat taco bell for days," he said. And Panda Express.
10. If you could be someone for one day who would it be and why?
Jeb Bates (the little kid from Bringing Up Bates Tv Show) because he has a cool accent and lives with rednecks. And he's cute.
11. If you could play any sport other than baseball professionally what would it be and why?
"Golf. No just joking. I hate golf cause I can't get it in the dang hole. Not NFL for sure. Basketball because I want to dunk good."
12. What is be your dream Friday?
Shooting mussel loaders, going mudding with trucks, and going really fast in a four wheeler down a muddy wet hill.
Thank you for reading!
Hope you like my broder;)
Bouncing in to say bye,