Friday, August 1, 2014

Songs and My week:)

HELLO EVERYONE! So, I'm going to post my favorite songs of the week to you and I might tell you a little about my week which was fun! So let's go! Actually please just stay where you are and keep reading! Thank you!

So one of my favorite song is "Circle of Life" in Lion King. Reason why was because I kept listening to it with my friends and we were laughing hard;D
My next one is "Making me new" By Royal Tailor! Just because!
Also, we got this song or more like mash-up of Disney songs. This one is awesome!
 
Thank you for reading or please watch these videos! There AWESOME! So I guess I'm going to talk about my week for you.
 
I went to a vacation bible school at my church which was FUN! The topic was mining. We had a bible study kinda thing, crafts, snacks, rec, even a miner guest spoke and told us about mining. Rec was the best because we played really fun games. We were actually playing Trash can football. Basically your trying to shoot a football in the trash can and people can tag you and they have to pass the ball to someone else in there team. Well, my brother's fast, but not fast enough for me because I tagged him a lot. When I run fast and then tag someone I go fast so I guess I tag with force because of that reason. So one time I tagged and on the way I accidently tackled him. Opps! Best day! I was glad to learn more about God and have a good time with my friends! Has your church have a bible school this year? Was it fun? What did you learn?
 
Peace and Love,
                     Bernie;P

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to watch these videos. The Disney Mash-up one looks good! Our church did have a Bible Club! I'm a worker, though, cause I'm too old. ;) I'm glad you had such a good time. Our theme was Rescue Workers, so we had fire trucks, medics, and even a man from the State Guard, or something like that. It was really cool, and we used Bible stories like Jesus healing the blind. It was really cool. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I'm glad you had a great time! Thanks for commenting!
      PE@CE & L<3VE,
      Bernie;P

      Delete