Friday, June 10, 2016

Good Apples Friday // Listening to Correction or Instruction


Welcome to Good Apples Friday
 
Today is my mom's birthday!
So, yeah it 11:27, but I got an excuse.
I've been with my mom.
 
Anywho, I wanted to give you some good apples today by showing you this verse.
32, Now therefore, O sons, Listen to me, For blesses are they who keep my ways. Heed instruction and be wise, And do not neglect it.
 
 
Definition of Heed
pay attention to; take notice of:
 
Definition of Neglect
                                                                fail to care for properly:
 
I know sometimes it offends you or hurts you when people try to correct you, but sometimes you need to forget about that and listen to what they say.
 
I know sometimes it sounds mean, but why do you think they are telling this to you, because they care for you.
 
Sometimes we need to forget about the way they said it and listen to what they said.
 
We can all practice to pay attention of others when they instruct you.
Thank them for being nice and caring for you.
And not getting all mad at them, but being humble and listening to them.
 
 
I hope those are some good apples for you!
 
bouncing in to say bye,
                      bernie


P.S. Good Apples is a little saying we say around my house. Basically meaning that's some true stuff you're saying. Just wanted to make sure you knew. ;)





 

2 comments: