Thursday, July 17, 2014

Liebster Award

HEY  FOLLOWERS AND VIEWERS! So, it feels like a Monday today because my Dad was off yesterday from work and now I think it's Sunday but were not going to church so I guess it's a Monday. Lol. I want this week to end. Saturday and Sunday come to me!

Anyway, Sarah (my sister) nominated me for the Liebster Awards! Go check out her awesome blog here. So here it goes!

Rules:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination
 
 
1. My nickname is Bernie:)
2. I'm good at untying knots
3. I LOVE FASHION but I'm also LOVE SPORTS!
4. I'M A CIMORELLI FREAK, ROYAL TAILOR FREAK, AND GARDINER SISTERS FREAK!
5. I LOVE this youtube channel called Brooklyn and Bailey.
6. I can jump high
7. I'm currently listening to Problem cover by Cimorelli;)
8. I'M OBBSESSED WITH LOKI!
9. Loki is my favorite avenger but I don't think he is one so it's Thor;)
10. My dog is currently looking at me like "Pleeeease take me outside!"
11. I love to dance!


Sarah's questions:
1. What is your favorite animated movie?
Probably Lorax;)
2. If you could be any mystical creature, who would you be?
A Minotaur ;D
3. If you could have any kind of accent, which would you have?
Australian accent! ;P
4. Have you been out of the country?
No:(
5. What is your favorite sport?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I guess basketball, tennis, or softball. I don't really know.
6. As if now, what is your favorite song?
Probably Oceans by Hillsong United
7. Describe the place where you write.
On a chair in the kitchen lol
8. What fantasy world would you like to live in? (Middle Earth, etc.)
The place that Thor is from;P  
9. Do you prefer modern day stories or science fiction/fantasy?
I like both of them but I'm really interested in fantasy!
10. Do you write stories? If so, what song describes your favorite original story?
I do write and I don't know but anything that talk about characters dying (yeah that's what I do to my characters wahahaha)
11. What is your favorite classic book?
I don't read classics.
 
My questions:
1. What's your favorite thing to read about?
2. What is your pet peeve?
3. What's you favorite season to sing about?
4. Do you write? If so, do you make you characters die?
5. Do you like coffee?
6. What's your style in fashion?
7. What's your favorite song right now?
8. What's your favorite bad guy in a story or book?
9. Are you ever so bored or tired that you just start acting CRAZY?
10. What are some of you hidden talents?
11.What's your favorite thing to do in summer?
 
Okay! I nominate:
Grace from Daughter of Jesus
Julie  from The Middle Child
 Michelle from A Songwriters Journey
 Noelle from  Live.Love.Move.
Julie from Running through the stars
and Anna from God's Girl


Thank you Sarah for nominating you and congrats everyone who got nominated!

Peace and Love,
                          Bernie;P
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for nominating me! But, you said that my name was "Hannah.." ;) Just wanted to let you know! :D
    ~Sarah Margaret♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you too, Ellie! http://runningthroughthestars.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html Haha, I didn't realize Sarah had as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Thanks for commenting! I'll post it as soon as I can.

      Delete