Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello, I'm Danielle || Guest Post

Thank you so much, Ellie, for letting me guest post on your lovely blog!

Hello! My name is Danielle. I'm 13 years old and I blog on over at The Diary of Danielle.
I'm going to be showing you some of my favorite pins from pinterest!


These books are the best. Like words can't even explain.

I love the book and movie Divergent! Is anyone out there a Divergent lover?

note: Proverbs 16:3

And I am a christian! 

Red & White Border Collie puppy

Too cute!

beautiful. Just... wow! Love this idea!! Decrease the aperture and add a shape infront of lens and light in background

This picture is incredible!

Proverbs 15:13

Love this verse!


Would you?

Modest polka dot dress in navy blue with yellow sweater.\

I love this dress. I would wear it! 

♡

The most special thing ever.

Floral Oxfords

<3

I really hope you enjoyed this short post! Sorry if it was kind of boring which I hope it wasn't. :)
Feel free to follow me on pinterest!

Thanks again Ellie and I can't wait to be your pen pal. :) 

Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment