Monday, June 8, 2015

THE WINNER IS............PART TWO!

Hello Wonderful Followers and Viewers! Guess what I am posting today! The Photography winners! YES! Finally! I know! I'm sorry! I've been very busy and trying to not be on the computer to much. So......I think that's a good excuse. Annnnyyyywwwaaaayyyy................Here we go! Oooh also I have some bad news. My mom told me that I could not send anything because it costs a lot of money and that's just something I don't have. Though you will still be rewarded. You can guest post on my blog! Sorry. Anywho........Let's us GOO!


















And the winner is......................................ASHLEY! Who took this AMAZING photo right above this sentences. I LOVED this picture! I LOVED ALL of your pictures! Thank you everyone! Congrats Ashley! Thanks again to everyone! Ashley please email me for more information. 

Peace,
        Bernie:P

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ashley!! This was really fun and I'd love to do this again! :)

    ReplyDelete