Sunday, August 9, 2015

Helping your day

Hello Everyone! How is life? I have some quotes, lyrics, and some bible verses for you today to help you when your going through a hard time at any part of the day in this week.

Your life isn't going to get any better if you just smile, laugh, forget about it, but most of all. Trust in God. ~A quote by me;)
I ABSULUTELY LOVE THIS SONG! I love just singing the lyrics aloud.
Cornerstone. Weak made strong. In the Savior's love. Through the storm. He is Lord. Lord of all.
My hope is built on nothing less. Than Jesus blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame. But wholly trust in Jesus name.
  
My lighthouse. My lighthouse. I will trust the Lord that he will carry me straight to shore.


Fire before us. You're the brightest. You will lead us through the storm.


I won’t fear what tomorrow brings
With each morning I’ll rise and singMy God’s love will lead me throughYou are the peace in my troubled seaYou are the peace in my troubled sea
 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

For fwe are his workmanship, gcreated in Christ Jesus hfor good works, iwhich God prepared beforehand, jthat we should walk in them.

I am not alone. I am not alone. You will come before me. You will never leave me. 

I hope this helps you today and this week. 

Peace,
                  Bernie;P 

4 comments:

  1. This post was really encouraging and I love those songs! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You changed your blog header!!!! I love it!

    Thanks for encouraging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I did! Thanks!
      No problem! I'm glad I did!

      Delete