Friday, October 21, 2016

Good Apples Friday // He Is With You


Welcome to Good Apples Friday
Today I wanted to share these verses and this quote.


I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

This is a great reminder that someday all our pain, frustration, and hard times will come to and end. That someday we will spend the rest of our lives with God.

Hang in there! You can do this. I know it's hard. I know sometimes you just want to get so stressful  and mad about what you're going through. But God is with you.

Know that this is all God's plan for YOUR good.

Take a breather. Lay down. Spend time with God.

It's comforting.

Remember, you can do this!

If you have any prayer requests be sure to comment them down below!! :)


Have a wonderful weekend!

bouncing in to say bye,
                                bernie

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Pork! Its encouraging and comforting! You are great at encouraging! Love you!!! Keep it up! :D <3

    -Anya

    ReplyDelete