Welcome to Bernie's Random Ramblings
Although Sarah's birthday was a week ago, I wanted to make a special post about her like I always do.
17 Facts About Sarah (my sissy)
1. She has a love for mustard.
I hate mustard. But she loves it. She even puts it on her ham sandwich guys. ew.
2. Sarah doesn't really care about what shoes she wears.
Sarah has two pairs of shoes. One she adores and wears all the time. Yesterday we went out to town and I saw her coming out with a striped shirt and polka dot sneakers. lol that's okay though. I won't judge anybody who doesn't match.
3. She ALWAYS has either a notebook or book in her hand wherever she goes.
Even when we go to church she brings a book with her "just in case."
4. She's like the best big sis ever.
Seriously big sister's out there, you don't know what it's like to be a little sister. ANYTHING and she'll do it for me.
5. She has a love for Hamilton.
Has anybody heard the musical Hamilton. Don't look it up if you don't. Life will be so much pleasanter. She loves it though. It's history, in a song, and they're rapping. ugh.
6. Sarah loves her dog, Rudo.
I walk into my room, "DO YOU LOVE RUDO?"
"NO." (just to annoy her.)
7. Sarah is writing a book with her best friend.
A fantasy book, I think.
8. She is very responsible with her school. And gets great grades.
Sarah is the smartest out of us all. She's very responsible. :)
9. Sarah is messy.
You might of heard me say this already because I'm an organized person so she annoys me sometimes.
10. Sarah is an awesome cooker.
My nickname is Cooker. I used to love cooking, but Sarah has taken that over. She loves to cook delicious dinners for us! You'd think I messy person wouldn't be so good at cooking, but she's great at cooking. :)
11. She is ALWAYS at our library.
She literally goes to the library 3 times a week for 2 hours or more. Everyone knows her there.
12. She is always busy around 9ish.
This morning she had to handle doing her school while helping me with math and helping Danny with piano. Helping Danny with piano is not the easiest thing.
13. Although Sarah isn't the best at doing exercises she always does it with me.
About every week me and Sarah work out. Now, my workouts aren't the easiest, but she always does them with me. She's getting better thanks to me. ;P
14. Sarah loves soup.
Even in the winter she eats soup. Sometimes she even tries to cook us soup for dinner in the middle of July. I'm like, "I don't want to turn into a fireball today."
15. She hates our rap.
First Danny loved rap, then me, then mom, and now Sarah is just sitting in the car hating everything she hears. We don't always have the same opinion about music, but we try to balance it out.
16. Right now she has a $60 gift card for Barnes and Noble.
yuppppp....that's a lot. If only I had that, except in money.
17. Sarah is giving piano lessons.
She's a great teacher. Originally, I was going to do it, but I gave it to her because I knew she'd be better at it.
You're da best sissy ever Sarah.
I wuv youuu. have a great year.
bouncing in to say bye,