Saturday, November 15, 2014

Modesty Series #3

Hello!
So, I've been thinking a lot about what I could write about including Modesty. My dad had this magazine that he gave me called "Modeling Modesty." Well, I want to read more about modesty and get other peoples thought, so I read it. It was talking about modeling modesty. I think Modesty is great! I think people should dress modestly. I really didn't think about me. Am I modeling modesty. I'm not impropriate when I'm dressing, but I don't know if I'm always modeling modesty. What about you? I confess I do not always dress like I'm modeling modesty. Sometimes we need to kind of forget about others being modest and remember yourself. You might not be very convincing when your telling a friend to dress a little more modest when your wearing the same kind of clothes like her. We need to set a good example. Are you a good example of modesty.

1st Timothy 2:9 And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes.

1st Peter 3:3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
1st Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.


1st Corinthians 6:19-20Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Do you think your modeling modesty? Are you dressing pleasing for God?
Please comment below and tell me if you liked this post.

Peace and Love,
                         Bernie;P

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ellie, what great post!!! I know exactly what you mean; it is so easy to be focusing on what others are doing and not on evaluation our own life. Wonderful post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Do you think I should do another post about modesty? If so, what do you think I could do it about?

    ReplyDelete