So let's move onward!
So here are the rules:
Note: These ten things are not in order.
These are the ten things I'm thankful for.
1. My Dad and Mom! Cause their always there for me. They provide so much for me. They also sacrifice a lot of things for an education and pleasure.
2. Siblings! They're always fun! They make so many good memories with you!
3. Jesus. He is so forgiving to me! He's always there for me! He provides for all my needs. He love me and picks me up when I'm sad and mad. He gives me all these things that I'm thankful for!
4. FOOD! Because I couldn't live without it! It's yummy and keeps me happy!
5. My house! It's so warm in the winter and fall. It's so refreshing also in the summer. My bed is in there. My room is in there.
5. My education. Without that you and I couldn't write letters. It's awesome to know the beautiful things outside when you take a walk or just glance outside.
6. My clothes. It keeps me warm and cool. It's so cute and comfortable!
7. My friends. They help me. They make me laugh. They talk to me and cheer me up!
8. Technology. Without technology I couldn't really talk to my long distant friends. I wouldn't be able to write on this blog. I couldn't meet sweet and awesome bloggers. It's awesome!
9. Animals. There so cute! They jump on you and lick you. They cheer you up. Even though they don't talk it's almost like they're your best friends. I take that back! They are!
10. Music. Not only songs and artists but instruments. It's beautiful!
Sarah from Forever Changed
Jessica from Almost Perfectly Pink
Rebecca from Rebecca's Random Ramblings
Hannah from Tom Boy in Tiered Skirt
Danielle from The Diary of Danielle
And Sarah from Trusting in the Lord day by day
Thanks everyone! These answers just amaze me that God is so powerful! He is awesome!
Peace and Love,