Monday, November 17, 2014

The Grateful Blogger Award

Hello peeps! So it's close to Thanksgiving and you know what that means. 99.9% probably said FOOD! No. Thanks! Giving Thanks! I have been nominated by Lord's Girls for the Grateful Blogger Award! Thanks for nominating me! Means a lot!
So let's move onward!

 So here are the rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Write about ten things you are thankful for. Here is the tricky part though; you can't just say you are grateful for gum or video games or whatever "little" thing it is you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is really, really  important to you, such as family, or life in it of itself. Explain why you are thankful for those things.
  • Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone!! Comment on the blogs you nominate so that they will know that they were tagged!
  • Add the pic above to your sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who tagged you.
  • Note: These ten things are not in order.
    These are the ten things I'm thankful for.
    1. My Dad and Mom! Cause their always there for me. They provide so much for me. They also sacrifice a lot of things for an education and pleasure.
    2. Siblings! They're always fun! They make so many good memories with you!
    3. Jesus. He is so forgiving to me! He's always there for me! He provides for all my needs. He love me and picks me up when I'm sad and mad. He gives me all these things that I'm thankful for!
    4. FOOD! Because I couldn't live without it! It's yummy and keeps me happy!
    5. My house! It's so warm in the winter and fall. It's so refreshing also in the summer. My bed is in there. My room is in there.
    5. My education. Without that you and I couldn't write letters. It's awesome to know the beautiful things outside when you take a walk or just glance outside.
    6. My clothes. It keeps me warm and cool. It's so cute and comfortable!
    7.  My friends. They help me. They make me laugh. They talk to me and cheer me up!
    8. Technology. Without technology I couldn't really talk to my long distant friends. I wouldn't be able to write on this blog. I couldn't meet sweet and awesome bloggers. It's awesome!
    9. Animals. There so cute! They jump on you and lick you. They cheer you up. Even though they don't talk it's almost like they're your best friends. I take that back! They are!
    10. Music. Not only songs and artists but instruments. It's beautiful!
    I nominate
    Sarah from Forever Changed
    Jessica from Almost Perfectly Pink
    Hannah from Tom Boy in Tiered Skirt 
    Danielle from The Diary of Danielle
    Thanks everyone! These answers just amaze me that God is so powerful! He is awesome!
     
    Peace and Love,
                                Bernie;P

    4 comments:

    1. Thanks for awarding me! Unfortunately; I am so busy I might not be able to do it.. :( Thanks so much though!

      ReplyDelete
    2. That's totally fine! Thanks for commenting and telling me!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great post Ellie! I enjoyed reading it!

      ReplyDelete