Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Photography Photo Tag!

Dia duit! That's hello in Irish. No I haven't been studying Irish. I looked it up on goggle translate. Sometimes it just sounds boring when you say hello or hey. So I'm changing it up. Anyway back to my post. Today I making my own tag. It's called Photography Photo Tag! Yay!

Lately, I've been doing a lot of editing. Most of them are collages of Duggars. It's really fun! I've also been occasionally posting pictures of random photos I took. Even though I'm not the best, I LOVE IT! So I made my own tag. Here are some rules and information about it.

Rules:
Thank for the one who nominated you.
Answer the questions I answered.
Include 7-10 pictures that you have took.
Tag 5-10 people.
Most of all have fun!

My questions and answers:

1. What is your  favorite topic to take pictures of?
Usually I post pictures depending on the season or holiday. I like random too!
2. What is your favorite pattern.
I love patterns so I have a lot. I love zebra print, polka dots, and stripes.
3. Zoomed up pictures or far away.
I like far away better, but zoomed up is very pretty too!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world to take pictures where would it be?
Probably New York cause they have so many tall building and light. Also because Niagara Falls is there. ;)
5. Are most of your pictures included with a person or an object.
objects.
6. Do you edit a lot of your pictures or just keep them the same.
keep them the same unless the lighting isn't very good.
7. Do you consider your pictures better than google wallpapers.
No. I love mine, but they much more professional than me.
8. What is your favorite picture you have took?
Probably this one.
9. Out of the following list which do you think you snap (take pictures) most of. Nature, life, anywhere I go, random things in my house, or animals.
Probably nature.
10. Pictures edited or collages.
Collages. Totally. I love pictures edited it though.
11. Do you take pictures of nature and animal etc. more than selfies?
I confess. I probably take more selfies than photography.
12. Favorite place to take pictures. Outside of course!

Ok! If your tagged by me or someone else you will answer these questions I asked myself. Here are my photos I took for you. (Note: They can be recent pictures. Please do not post pictures of just you. It's okay if it's you behind a tree etc.)



These are just some pictures. I have a lot more.
 
I tag:  
Sophia from So Sophia
Julie from The middle child
Grace from Daughter of Jesus
 
Thanks everyone for reading! If you are not nominated and would like to do this award FEEL FREE TO DO! Please comment below if you like this award. I hope you do! And also if you have pic collage add me at ellieiscrazy4jesus. Thanks!
 
Peace and Love,
                        Bernie;P
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! If you would like to do the tag you are welcomed to!
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete