Do you get winter boredom? Are you ever bored out of your skull? Do you want to go crazy sometimes and just be creative?
Here are some kind suggestions when you feel like your going to catch the Winter boredom disease.
Hello friendly viewer and followers! I am doing the Winter Wasteland Tag! I was nominated by Jessica from (Almost) Perfectly Pink. Please go check out her lovely, interesting, and awesome blog. Also, please check out Julie's from Writing for his Glory. Her blog is also so fun, artistic, and interesting. Ok so here are some rules. All you have to do is share 5-15 things that you like doing in the Winter, then tag 5-10 people. Here we go as Peter Pan would say.
1. Write a kind and warm letter to a friend, relative, fictional character, or even a nonfictional character.
2. Make lovely pictures of random things in you house, flawlessness outside, or even a sibling or friend.
3. Bake! Make something yummy for yourself or even for a relative, friend, firefighter, or policeman.
4. Play a board game!
5. Make crafts.
It could be a paperclip chain or a paper chain or anything.
6. Write on your blog or check out new blogs.
7. Help out a family member or neighbor.
8. Spend time with God by reading his word.
9. Make some money for yourself or even a charity.
10. Make a video, slideshow, or edit random pictures.
11. Make a new hobby.
12. Listen to relaxing or upbeat music while maybe drawing or doodling.
13. Fight that winter cold and go play outside.
14. Play music. Even if you don't know how to play an instrument. Maybe you could try learning by your self.
15. DO THE WINTER WASTELAND TAG!
So there's 15 for you! I hope this is help for you. Make yourself busy by doing things or you will get the winter boredom disease. Also please tell me if you took my advice and did some of my suggestions.
Hannah Tom Boy in tiered skirt
Asmita from Read and Review
Rebecca from Rebecca's Random Ramblings
and Sarah from Trusting in the Lord day by day
Peace and Love,
P.S. I'M AT 50 POSTS! YAY!