Monday, December 15, 2014

Countdown till Christmas sereis and Christmas Tag;)

It's the Christmas season! So, I'm going to write in red! Yay! If anybody didn't realize today marks 10......10 days until Christmas day! I'm so excited! So, in honor of Christmas I'm going to do a Christmas series I guess you could say. Every day until Christmas I'm going to do a Christmas themed post! So today I'm doing a Christmas tag!;)



What's your favorite Christmas film?
The Christmas miracle, Little Women (I think that counts right) and Journey to the Star (I just watched it for the first time couple weeks ago!)  Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Not that I remember but probably when I was little. 
 Where do you usually spend your holiday?
With my family about 30 minutes away from my house.
What's your favorite Christmas song?
 Let it go (that counts) Christmas is, The first Noel, O holy night, Emanuel, and Joy.
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
 No. 
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
 Rudolph and I know there's more but I never knew until couple weeks ago
What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?
 You know just reading the Christmas story with my family then opening presents and going to my relatives house and opening more presents and loving each other. Then eating! 
Is your tree real or fake?
 Real
What is your all time favorite holiday food / treat?
 Hot chocolate, does Ham count? And of course cookies.
Be honest - do you like receiving or giving gifts better?
 It's the same. I love giving presents and picking them out but I love receiving they too! What is the best gift you've ever received?
 My converse! I know I have more but I don't remember all of them.
What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
 New York by Niagara Falls or Washington (not Washington D.C.)
Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
 I'm neither. I'm average. 
Most memorable holiday moment?
 Getting up and reading the Christmas story with my family;) Can't beat it! 
When did you find out that Santa wasn't real? (Sorry to crush anyone's dreams.)
 I've never believed in Santa.
 Do you make New Year's resolutions? Do you stick to them?
 Yeah I did one for this year. I only accomplished maybe one or two.
What makes the holidays special for you?
 The spirit and the time you get with your family! 
Describe your ideal Christmas Day.
 Christmas for a week so I could see all my friends and family on different days and eat and talk.

Thanks everyone for reading! If you want to do this tag you can! I nominate everyone! Merry Christmas and a happy new year! ;)

Peace and Love,
                         Bernie;P

No comments:

Post a Comment