All I have to say is
THANK GOD FOR WEEKENDS!
THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD FOR WEEKENDS!
Lol I love the weekends.
Weekends calls for shells and cheese
Getting to have sleepovers with your siblings
Staying up late laughing and watching Star Wars
And spending time with your family!
And eat GOOOOD food!
Anywho, as you saw on the title I'm doing the school tag, but before.
I just wanted to say.
That I know school is hard and it pretty much takes up all of your time,
It's so worth it.
Someday I want to be someone who has a great career.
I look at the doctor's, builders, accountants, political people, and say
I want to have a career like them someday.
But I know that they only have the career because they worked hard on school.
So keep going!
You got this!
It'll be hard, but SOO worth it.
Thank you parents and teachers!
Without them you wouldn't be where you are.
My parents always tell me keep doing my studies.
Sometimes I would go out of piano and say I didn't want to do it anymore.
Or writing class.
I didn't like math.
But they always encouraged me.
And now I thank my mom and dad for pushing me!
Because I love playing the piano!
Writing class is awesome!
And overall I guess math is good.
Anywho, LET'S JUST DO THIS TAG!
Lol sorry for the Friday preaching for you!
Hope you liked it! :)
Thank you Allie for nominating me!
1. Link up to the person who created the tag (Nabila)
2. Put a link to the person who tagged you
3. Tag at least 3 other people to do this tag
4. Put the picture above in your post.
Here are her questions
1. What grade are you in?
2. What kind of school are you in? (elementary, middle, or high school)
Junior High or Middle School (same thing)
3. What is your opinion of school?
It's awesome! It's hard, but it's worth it!
4. What is your favorite subject overall?
I love English, History, and Science
5. What is your favorite academic subject? (reading or math)
Um....reading. It's close though.
6. What is your favorite non-academic subject?
Um.....I don't know.
Katie from Sparkly Ambitions
Shelby from Every Bit of Lovely
Hannah from Tom Boy in Tiered Skirt
Trinity form Lord's Girls
Ashley from Precious Moments