3 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
Today is the....
And that is....
Katie from Sparkly Ambitions
And here are her answers for my questions...
1. What is one of your favorite Christmas memories?
Just one?? I have WAY too many! A favourite of mine is when I was younger, I would count down the minutes until we could get up to open presents! I would lay awake in bed staring at the clock! ;P
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie to bake and eat?
Hmm…I love sugar cookies mainly because you can make so many different shapes and decorate the cookie, but I also have a ton of fun with making ninja bread cookies!
3. Describe one of your favorite Christmas ornaments.
I have a LOT of ornaments. I’ve gotten one every year since I was born. So I have like 16 now, or something like that. I think my favourite one might be my doughnut one. I always hang it near the top. It’s glass, and the doughnut has chocolate frosting and red, green, and white sprinkles!
4. Do you have a Real tree or fake tree?
Both fake! We have two trees. BUT… we have to keep out cats locked out of the schoolroom THE WHOLE CHRISTMAS SEASON because….our cats eat the trees‼ They climb in them and try to eat the actual tree, and the decorations, AND the lights! Silly kitties‼!
5. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I’m going to be perfectly honest, I don’t listen to a lot of Christmas music. I have been enjoying the Greatest Time of Year, by Aly and AJ though!
6. One Christmas present you're really excited to give to someone?
A movie pack I got for my friend Jessica‼ I got her an avengers popcorn bucket, skittles, extra buttery popcorn, and a movie she’s been wanting‼
7. One Christmas present you really want?
You know…I’m really not sure‼ I’m happy with anything really, I don’t really have a Christmas list. ;P
8. Favorite thing that totally gets you in the Christmas mood?
Hmm…watching Christmas movies, decorating for Christmas, making Christmas cookies, things like that!
9. Favorite thing to do around Christmas time?
All the things I stated above in question 8! Anything Christmas-y really! ;)
10. Have your ever slept under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve?
Nope, never‼ ;P
11. Favorite Christmas food you eat at Christmas dinner?
Honestly, I really don’t have a favourite‼
12. Have you ever been to a Candle Light Service later than 9:30?
13. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
I really enjoying going around our neighbourhood and looking at the Christmas lights. ;)
14. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Sadly, no! This Christmas we’re expecting rain, and temperatures in the 70s!
15. Favorite Christmas artist?
I can’t really think of any artists that I’ve heard of that sings only Christmas music.
Thanks Katie! And I hope ya'll like.