Friday, December 4, 2015

Daily December / Winter Memories

HEY THERE!
 
Today for the Daily December is Christmas Memory. Honestly, I don't really have any Christmas memories so I thought I'd just do like winter memories. I typed in December today on our computer pictures and all these pictures rang up of us and family. So I thought why not tell some memories.
 
In January 2013   was when my grandpa died. My dad got to spend his last time seeing him at the hospital all night with him. He and my grandma lived far away so we didn't get to see him that much. Even though I didn't have a very close relationship with my grandpa I love to look at the pictures of him. One thing I remember about him is one day I was playing piano for him and I am the kid who is always criss-cross-applesauce (I don't know it you spell it that way). So, I was playing the piano criss-crossed and he said something like, "Why you sitting that way." I just laughed and put them on the right way. Sometimes when I'm not sitting like I should at piano I think of him and what he said. It makes me laugh and sit up the right way. hehe ;P But as I saw these pictures they made me happy. It had been a long time since all of my dad's siblings were all together. The picture made me happy. And seeing my grandpa in the hospital with all of my aunts and uncles and my dad and my grandma made me sad, but I know he is in a better place. I know all of his pain is gone forever. And that makes me so happy. My Dad tells a lot of funny stories about my Grandpa and it makes me laugh.
 
I also remember having snow a couple years ago. Snow happens two or three times around where we live. But we love it! I just love the days when I get up, look at the window, and scream, "IT SNOWED!" lol and the call saying my dad is off from work makes me jump in the air saying, "Let's go sledging!" Snow is awesome guys. Really. I saw this picture of four snowmen. All  of them were different sizes and had some kind of cool accessory on them like a santa hat or a ball cap. And my dog was in it. He was fat then. He's soo much skinnier now. hehe. Anyway I love snow! And I'm going be looking in the window for some more every single morning.

hehe just some Christmas photography from last year. Thanks for reading! :)

What are some of your Christmas memories?
Do you always look in the window for snow in the morning?


~Ellie R.

No comments:

Post a Comment