2 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
Heyy, I'm so excited for Christmas.
Today I got to be in a Christmas play.
It was a fail, but everybody said it was funny.
Anywho, it's kinda late.
For my Christmas Interview I am feauturing...
Michaila from Mic's Room.
Hope ya like! ;)
1. What is one of your favorite Christmas memories?
I'm not sure about that, I have had a lot of sweet, family, Christmas memories.
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie to bake and eat?
GingerBread Men! Sometimes we (me & my Mom) make them into members of our family, with each of our own little quirky things.
3. Describe one of your favorite Christmas ornaments?
One favorite ornament of mine is these little Christmas balls that my family's had. My older sister gave them to my Mom, and they are different colors with sparkly snowflakes painted on their sides.
4. Do you have a Real tree or fake tree?
We always get a real tree...to me, you just can't beat the fresh smell, foresty look, and whole Christmas appearance.
5. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Joy to the World. I also like Carol of the Bells (especially when the Muppets sing it!).
6. One Christmas present you're really excited to give to someone?
Me and my Mom have been working hard on knitting my Dad a scarf for Christmas ( I'm a new knitter). What she does not know, however, is that I am secretly knitting her one myself.
7. One Christmas present you really want?
Oh...I'm not sure this year. When I was younger, it would be that brand new Littlest Pet Shop or a toy. Now, whatever gift my family gives me is fine.
8. Favorite thing that totally gets you in the Christmas mood?
The Christmas Tree, with all of it's decorations, and lights. And of course, Christmas Music!
9. Favorite thing to do around Christmas time?
Sing Christmas songs, dance to Christmas Playlists, sit and watch the Yule Log for awhile with my Brother, eat cookies, and watch Hallmark Christmas movies till late at night.
10. Have your ever slept under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve?
Nooo, I don't think so?
11. Favorite Christmas food you eat at Christmas dinner?
Stuffing. Me and my Mom make it homemade, with olives and sweet corn.
12. Have you ever been to a Candle Light Service later than 9:30?
Yes, Christmas Candlelight services are great things, aren't they?
13. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
Decorating. The Nativity is up, the Christmas lights are out, and the snowflakes are hung.
14. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! I've had some warm ones recently, though. Last year it was 50 degrees here...and now it appears we are in for another warm one. (But I'm praying;)
15. Favorite Christmas artist?
One of my favorite hobbies is to do art, but, I really don't know much at all about famous artists.
If your talking about Music, maybe some of Francesca Battistelli's songs. (i.e, 'Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas').
Hope ya like! And have a merry Christmas!