Friday, July 29, 2016

Good Apples Friday // VBS Verses

Welcome to Good Apples Friday

Today I'd like to show you the verse we've been learning in VBS this week.
This is my prayer to God and I hope it is to you too.

So, actually this isn't a Bible verse, but it's what the little kids have been memorizing.

God, you know everything about me. Teach me to do what is right.

It's simple, but I love it.

23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalms 139:23-24

I love verse 24.
Please help me God to see if there is any offensive way in me. And help me to follow you and not that temptation.


And just if you're interested here's some of the songs we've been singing.


Thanks for reading!

If you have any post suggestions for Good Apples Friday comment down below.
I'd love to hear!


Thanks guys!


bouncing in to say bye,
                                 bernie

2 comments:

  1. I love VBS! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete