Monday, November 28, 2016

Photography Contest // Week 1

hey guys...I'm gonna make this a simple intro because really I've already wrote most of this post, but my blogger is working and the drafts will not load so I can't work on them. thanks blogger! Has anybody else been having problems with the new update. ugh.

Anywho, I'm posting the results to my photography contest.
Everyone who entered, THANK YOU.
And if you didn't...it's not to late. Next week you can just jump right in.
The link to the form you need to take to enter is righttt here.
So here are the entries.
This first topic was leaves.


Anya's Entries

Paige's Entry

Mikayla's Entry

Simi's Entry



Maddy's Entry

Aren't all these pictures beautiful?!

Firstly, I want to say good job to every girl who entered!

So, the winner that I chose for this week is......

ANYA

I really like this picture because it shows the leaves color changing.
Congrats Anya!!

Thanks for entering guys!!

Next week (the 4th of December) is Thanksgiving.
If you don't have a picture of your Thanksgiving, you can always just post like a pumpkin or something fally.

Also, I'm going to make a new rule that you can't edit you picture.

thanks for reading!

bouncing in to say bye,
                                 bernie

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Anya's pics aren't coming up, so I'll try again tomorrow! I thought Maddy's picture was really good!
    This was fun! Can't wait to see all the thanksgiving pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice pictures! Anya's pictures weren't showing up. Congratulations to the winner!
    I don't have any pictures of Thanksgiving, but I just remember I have one of a pumpkin I took a couple years ago. Do the pictures have to be taken this year? If I can find it, I'll submit it. :)
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! Great job!
    -Anya

    ReplyDelete